I know, I know, I’m not a food blogger… But can you blame me for sharing this? I made protein granola the other day and couldn’t resist mixing it up into a tasty parfait for lunch. Layers of homemade granola, sliced banana, and blueberry yogurt are pretty much my ideal midday snack.
Protein Granola recipe:
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup almond meal, AKA the leftover stuff when you make almond milk
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 2-3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sweetener (that measures the same as sugar)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Melt the peanut butter and mix it with all other liquids.
- Add the cocoa and protein powder, then the almond meal, and finally the oats.
- Mix until everything looks evenly covered and put it in the oven between 300-350 degrees.
- Stir frequently until everything is dried out, then let it cool and store it in the fridge in an airtight container.
Makes 10 half cup servings. 237 cal, 13f/21c/10p.